Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Casting Call: Hayley, Harlow and Grandma!

To continue with our casting call, I am envisioning the actresses who would play Hayley, Harlow, and Grandma.

First up, Hayley.

She's sweet and spunky with a mind of her own.

I choose Ashley Benson because every picture of her has the sass that just defines Hayley.

photo found at

For Harlow, I choose Nina Dobrev simply because, no better reason than that. Harlow is beautiful but selfish and self-centered. (Not making any assumptions about the actress, of course!)

Photo found at

And finally Betty White as Grandma! She could pull off the kooky irreverence of Hannah's grandmother.

photo found at

Starting in July I will be publishing an exclusive blog story about Hayley. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I love Nina Dobrev and Betty White (LOL). I think it's fun to try and do casting calls for characters. I think it helps us visualize the stories better! Great post...