Saturday, June 25, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: In The Spotlight

This is one of my favorite moments between Josh and Hannah. They like each other so much, but they can't quite admit it.

Here are six sentences:

I was getting ready to put down the take away container when Josh held out his fork and said, “You have to try this.”


And he fed me a piece of his cheesecake, which happened to be tiramisu cheesecake, one of my absolute favorites. And that happened to be the exact moment when Mom walked by my bedroom door. She made a strange noise drawing both of our attention to her at once.

Josh cleared his throat and gave me a strange look, then said, “Well, I think it’s time that I get going. Don’t want to be home too late. My mom might start to worry.”

For more great stories check out Six Sentence Sunday!

6 comments: