Saturday, July 9, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

This week's offering is once again from In The Spotlight.

More from Grandma:

When we all sat down again, Grandma said, “I’ve given this a lot of thought, and I want all you girls to be in my wedding as bridesmaids, of course. Hayley, I thought you might be willing to do our make-­‐‑up for the big day. Me and all my bridesmaids that is. Duke won’t be wearing any make-­‐‑up, although it’s okay with me if he wants to.”

Duke laughed like Grandma had said the funniest thing ever. “I won’t be needing those services,” he hiccupped.

For more great snippets check out Six Sentence Sunday.

You should also check out my website: http://www.lizbotts.com/

Also, if you are enjoying Hannah's story, check out the exclusive blog companion story about Hayley:
Hayley's Cruel Summer Part 1
Hayley's Cruel Summer Part 2

4 comments:

  1. lovely moment. Love Grandma's humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Grandma is a hoot. Can't wait to read about her wedding. I'm sure it will be as unique as she is.

    ReplyDelete