Saturday, August 27, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: The Hidden Door

This is an excerpt from my upcoming novella, The Hidden Door.

We haven’t been talking much this past year. I’m not going to focus on that tonight though, I promise myself as I start packing my backpack with supplies. When Justin and I were best friends, we spent countless nights prowling around campus searching for the Hidden Door. Still, as much fun as those nights were, we never found anything to suggest paranormal activity. He kissed me on one of those stake-out nights, right at the beginning of junior year. I doubt he even remembers.

Check out my website:

If you like this book check out my YA novel, In the Spotlight.
Available at:
Astraea Press
or Amazon


  1. I hope he remembers and wants to relive that moment, again.

  2. Something tells me that he might just remember that kiss. . . .hopefully. . . .

  3. hmmmm... hidden doors always make a story interesting :) Can't wait to find out what happens next!