Friday, September 5, 2014

Week in Review: The inaugural edition

So what did you do this week?

Here are some things that I've been up to:

Writing: I've written almost 14000 words this week.

Reading: I've been reading some manga (Hana-Kimi and S.A. Special A.). I started The Brainy Bunch. And I'm almost done with The Bingo Palace.

Doing: Week two of homeschool with the kiddos. We went to the apple orchard today. Planning on going to the fair tomorrow.

Watching: Husband and I watched The Other Woman this week, and we've been watching Orange is the New Black. I'll also admit to having three guilty pleasure shows: Dance Moms, Bring It, and Project Runway.

Planning: Christmas! And new books to write. :) Also, future vacations. So just for fun, here's a picture from one of my past trips. Located in western Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment