Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon is today. It starts...right now!
And away we go!
I'll be popping in all day to update the books I've read with little reviews and such.
You can follow along here or at any of my other media sites:
My goal for the day is to finish at least five books. This is my starting list:
1. I Like Being Catholic edited by Michael Leach and Therese J. Borchard
2. In Between by Jenny B. Jones
3. Killing Me Softly by Bianca Sloane
4. A Family For Christmas by Mona Ingram
5. Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin