Friday, April 8, 2016

Loads of Links

I love blogs that post links on Fridays. (Most notably Cup of Jo and Melissa B.) By the end of the week I feel like all I want to do is zone out, and surf the web. The link roundups give me a good place to start my ramblings. Besides, it's such a fun way to procrastinate. I also love the peek into what interests someone else. So, I thought I'd give it a go too, once in a while.

One year ago an F4 tornado ripped through a small town near us. This man filmed it all.

Speaking of the tornado, this woman wrote an insightful remembrance of that day.

Are you watching The Family? I'm loving all the twists and turns. Joan Allen went to my alma mater.

If you could dress from any decade, what one would you choose? This woman dressed like a teen from the 1950s. (I would choose the 1930s.)

These stories make me never want to go camping. Ever.

This is such a sad mini documentary about foster care, but it ends so beautifully. Watch it!

90s boy band members made a movie and recorded a song together. Have you seen or heard it? Which boy band set your heart all aflutter? (Backstreet Boys for the win!)

I can't wait to read this new book by Lucy Knisley. She's my favorite graphic novelist!

What are some of your favorite links from around the web this week? Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment