Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Goals

Is anyone else having a hard time believing that it's already November? (Also, is anyone else listening to Christmas music today? Okay, good, me too.) This month as I was making my goals, I decided to choose a word to focus on. This month the word was a no brainer. My November focus word is discipline. I'm looking to make some changes to the way I do things, no excuses welcome.

This month I am going to keep my goals simple, though they are still important to me. So I'm going to share them here to keep myself accountable. So here they are:

1. Get all client work done.
2. Finish my own work.
3. Win NaNoWriMo
4. Complete all fitness goals.
5. TBR list. 

6. Complete all projects.
7. Get house organized.
8. Blog every day.
9. Get ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment