Monday, November 7, 2016

Using a Bullet Journal to Organize Christmas



 I've been using a regular bullet journal to keep myself organized since this past July. I'm a list person so it was easy to acclimate myself and fall in love with the bullet journaling process. So, with Christmas right around the corner, I thought I'd share a peek at how I am using a Christmas bullet journal to keep myself organized this holiday season. I'm using a regular notebook from the dollar store.






I kept my index simple. Each person we are giving gifts to gets a separate page, and the rest are lists of activities, projects, etc.





 This is an example of one of the gift pages. I have the person's name at the top. Then the page is divided into ideas for presents, presents bought, and stocking stuffers.






We do a lot of countdowns every Christmas, and the bullet journal is the perfect way to keep them all organized. I've been using post it notes when I find out when an event is happening. Then I put it into the countdown where it fits best.




I have a section for projects that I want to do. My biggest problem with this section is that I keep adding to it. :)






I also keep adding to our movies to watch to our list too. :)

I'd love to hear your tips for holiday bullet journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment